Libre Graphics Meeting 2008 Invitation

Hi,

My name is Milosz Staszewski and I am an organizer of Libre Graphics Meeting 2008 (Check http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org for more information, please).

Libre Graphics Meeting is all about participation. Artists and developers, feel free to bring your laptops and show us what you can (and can't yet) do. The event is free to attend, and open to all.

This upcoming edition will take place from 8-11th of May 2008 in Wroclaw, a
great city with over 600 thousand population, located in southwestern
Poland, 160 km from Germany and 120 km from the Czech Republic.

As an official organizer I have the pleasure to invite DejaVu fonts project team to
participate. Please let us know if we can expect you joining us.

If you would like to learn more or ask about something do not hesitate to reply to this mail or visit #lgm IRC channel at freenode.

--
Best regards,

Milosz Staszewski
Official Organizer