Evince rocks.

FWIW,

Evince rocks. I do a lot of LaTeX stuff (with pdfLaTeX) and had, until
recently, always used Adobe Reader (or its forbears) because there
were little snafus with evince. But the latest version that I have
(shipped with Ubuntu/gutsy) is just ten times better for my needs than
AR. It's so much faster and better-behaved that previewing documents
in evince is a real treat compared to AR, which is irritating treacle
in comparison.

Well done. Thank you. Clap on the back. Round of applause.

Long may you continue to resist, in the great Unix tradition, the
featuritis that bloats!

I'd be quick enough to send a mail if it was crap, so I figure that
fairness dictates that I should give credit where due.

Virtual beers on me,

Emmet.