Printing setup?

I'm running Debian etch 0.4.0-5 and find there is a printing issue. I can print the same pdf with xpdf and the top margin is fine - with evince it looks like there is zero top margin.

I'm not sure if the problem is evince or the gnome printing? Where would this margin be set?

Sure wish there was a backport for etch-amd64 I could try...

Karl Schmidt                         EMail Karl xtronics com
Transtronics, Inc.                     WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                    Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                     FAX (785) 841-0434

What happens if one get scared half to death twice?