For Your Information... (PDF for testing/profiling)

Hi,

It took me years to open the attached pdf (just 4 pages). The CPU usage went up to 100% for about 1 minute. I'm working with a relative modern and fast hardware. Evince works fine for me most of the time. This is the first time I experience this slow behaviour:

[linux-2.6.22]$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 6
model           : 13
model name      : Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1.70GHz
stepping        : 6
cpu MHz         : 600.000
cache size      : 2048 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 2
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr mce cx8 apic mtrr pge mca cmov pat clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss tm pbe up est tm2
bogomips        : 1197.83
clflush size    : 64

I leave it in case someone is interesting in profiling the bottle-neck.

Regards

Enrique

Postcript: I found this contact mail in the GNOME website.(http://www.gnome.org/projects/evince/) Excuse me if this is not the proper place to post it.