Re: Annotation Tools

Hi,

FYI, there is pdftk which is compiled by gcj(gnu java compiler and classpath).
http://directory.fsf.org/pdftk.html

HTH

2007/4/11, Neil <neil horizontheory com>:
Is there any plan to integrate some PDF annotation tools in Evince?

What about some merge/extract pages functionality?

Personally, I think it'd be rather useful (well, I know it is, I used it
on Windows before I switched over, and recently found myself in need
while on Linux); and as far as I know, no Linux PDF viewer has that
faculty currently.

-Neil.