Additional Evince Features

Evince Developers,

We would like to request a number of additional features in Evince - please let me know what you think of these;

1. The ability to add a Rotate Left and Rotate Right button onto the main toolbar 2. If possible allow the user to enable/disable the Menu Bar (this is important when Evince is opened within a browser and one wishes to restrict the ability of the user to use or see the Menu Bar when opening pdfs from within the browser. The File menu could be enabled/disabled via Eg a) a keyboard shortcut and / or b) a right mouse button click on the Tool Bar. Note that the user may not have a keyboard or a right mouse button (they might be using a touch screen for example), in which case the user cannot only see the menu bar, but cannot enable it either - which we would like to achieve).

Richard