Re: Supporting tabs in Evince

On 11/4/06, Joshua D. Drake <jd commandprompt com> wrote:
It would be great if Evince could support tabs to:

A. Multiple pages within the same document
B. Multiple documents

That would be fantastic. Usually, when programming or doing other tasks, I have several places in a document that I want to switch around in, and just as often several documents as well. Multiple windows is not a good or usable solution (for me) and even if a window manager *could* solve this (as is often stated) I don't know of anyone that does, and even so I shouldn't have to install a new, possible otherwise lacking WM for this.

-- Kristoffer

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997
             http://www.commandprompt.com/