Supporting tabs in Evince

Hello,

I was talking with one of my programmers today and she had a very good
point. One of the most obnoxious things about PDF, is when you have a
large reference document (like the reportlab documentation) in PDF.

It is obnoxious because ALL PDF readers require that you read in a
linear fashion, but we don't read in a linear fashion (thus why Firefox
uses tabs).

It would be great if Evince could support tabs to:

A. Multiple pages within the same document
B. Multiple documents

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/