Re: Bug 304575 – support PDF forms

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 13:33 +0300, Nickolay V. Shmyrev wrote:

> Hello Brian
>
> Really we've lost that deadline for PDF forms :) and it would be very
> interesting to have such implementation. As far as I know nobody is
> working on this. I suspect the implementation will affect poppler also,
> so a mail to poppler list may have sense.
>
> Please add comment to the bug as well and don't hide the intermediate
> state, send us interfaces description and so on, even small movement in
> this direction is interesting.

Thanks Nickolay, I'll post to the Poppler list.

The actual functionality that I most need is more along the lines of
creating PDF forms to allow for automatically compositing a PDF document
with field values from a database or web form. If anyone has ideas in
this area, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,
Brian

PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, 24/7 Support,
Custom Development, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
http://www.commandprompt.com