Re: Bug 304575 – support PDF forms

В Втр, 14/03/2006 в 15:43 -0800, Brian Ford пишет:
> Hello,
>
> I see on the Evince Wiki Roadmap page a comment about PDF forms being
> supported to some degree in a pre-April 2006 release. I also see the bug
> referencing support for PDF forms (bug 304575).
>
> I've checked out the current CVS source but I don't see any
> implementation. I have a pressing need for related functionality and I'm
> just starting to implement it but I would prefer not to duplicate work
> already done.
>
> If anyone is working on this would you please let me know so I can
> collaborate.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian Ford

Hello Brian

Really we've lost that deadline for PDF forms :) and it would be very
interesting to have such implementation. As far as I know nobody is
working on this. I suspect the implementation will affect poppler also,
so a mail to poppler list may have sense.

Please add comment to the bug as well and don't hide the intermediate
state, send us interfaces description and so on, even small movement in
this direction is interesting.