Scrapbook feature?

Hello. I would need the following feature to the pdf viewer.

First, I would select a rectangle area. Second, the image data
would be copied to clipboard. Third, in a word processor, I would
paste the image to the document. The document is a sort of scrapbook.

It would also help if alternatively or in addition the selected
rectangles could be saved to the numbered image files. A word
processor is not always needed and the separate images can be
run through OCR software.

There is one point I would like to make: The pdf format includes
a "do not allow copying" flag. It is imortant to note that it
means only the embedded PDF/PS code. A digital equivalent to
a traditional scrapbook can be done using the final renderings.

Juhana