Re: Document Properties.

On 5/9/05, Pat Suwalski <pat suwalski net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been meaning to design and implement a Document Properties window
> for evince. I was just getting to it when Emil beat me to it. He
> implemented a window very similar to the one in gpdf, proposed by Bryan
> Clark in Bug #164843.
>
> While this works quite well, it becomes a tabbed interface that will not
> play as nicely with a Nautilus properties window as something that will
> fit in one tab sheet. If tabs are eliminated we either have a huge
> dialog or hide some information )not desirable).

Hi,

Bryan can surely give a better opinion on this but... I think it's
better to stick with a tabbed interface. It's more intuitive to use
and anyway we should keep the number of displayed properties sensible.
For nautilus I dont think it's necessary to show everything, just show
the most important informations which can fit in one tab...

Marco