Up/Down and Backward/Forward

Hey all,
just a personal observation...

Right now on the evince toolbar, we have :

* a page number widget, containing a Up button (that increases the
page number) and a Down button (that decreases the page number)
* a big "Up" button (that increases the page number) and a big "Down"
button (that decreases the page number)...

Notice how each up and down buttons behave in totally opposite ways
:-) This just doesn't feel right somehow.

If we look at what Apple did in its "Preview" application (which is
really close to evince) : they kept the "page number" widget, and used
"Back" (left arrow) and "Forward" (right arrow) buttons to navigate,
instead of "Up" and "Down". This solves the dilemma, and is also
slightly closer to the "book" model (when you read a book, you turn
pages left and right instead of up and down...). It feels a little
more right to me somehow.

By the way, thanks a lot for evince, it's a little gem.

Cheers
Vincent