Re: Initial comments

Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:

Not sure what should really be the behavior here. Should we cycle
between pages (ex. first page, page up -> last page). Or it's just the
watch cursor thing that shouldnt happen?

Please don't cycle through pages. If I want to go to the end (or the beginning) of a document quickly, I frequently just hit the down key several times. But there are IMHO very few real situations where cycling through makes practical sense. I may be wrong though, this is only my
personal opinion.

/ralph -- who is not sure about list etiquette here. Am I supposed to take out CCs? Sorry if
              I was supposed to.