Re: PDF Document Information.
- From: Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpgritti gmail com>
- To: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- Cc: evince-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: PDF Document Information.
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:07:45 +0200
> I don't think anyone has looked into a properties page for nautilus.
> It seems like a great project to tackle. Marco was talking about adding
> an info dialog to evince-proper, though I don't know if he has started
> yet. Fortunately for you, we just added support for most of the
> metainfo to ev-document.c, with implementations for djvu, dvi, and pdf.
> You may need to extend it a bit, but it should be straightforward to do
Yeah, I think you can just use ev_document_get_info. Bryan was working
on the interface design for the dialog, you may want to check with
] [Thread Prev