PDF Document Information.

Hello,

As a nice simple project over the coming weeks, I was thinking of adding
a PDF properties page to Evince. You know the type, with author and
producer information, etc.

Ideally, I'd like to make this so that it also appears as a tab in
Nautilus' properties about the pdf file, much as Totem (or just gst?)
extends with video and audio information. Clearly, I need to research
this more.

Everything I need is already in poppler's Xref, and xpdf's pdfinfo is a
great reference implementation for grabbing document properties...

Would I be duplicating work here? Would I be stepping on someone's toes
with the properties page in Nautilus? Any objections?

--Pat