Re: Unreviewed Patches

On Sun, 2005-04-03 at 12:25 +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> Bryan, it's up to you basically. We could see if it's possible to
> override the mode only in text+icons case... if it's worth. Otherwise
> please just commit your patch.

I don't know if it's really worth doing the specific override.  The
smaller toolbar is nicer overall for fullscreen mode, however if people
want text+icons for their buttons I'm not sure if we want to override
that even in fullscreen mode.

In designing the whole application exactly as we want it we'd want the
small toolbar only.  However since we have control over designing the
whole desktop where we can default all toolbars to priority text I guess
it doesn't matter if we override it. (if that makes sense)

~ Bryan