Handling of PDF

Hallo,
I'm using evince since a couple of days. It's a fine tool, because it's fast
and combines useful features of other pdf/gs readers.

Thereby I recognized that hyper links are handled different within some
documents. Evince and related applications don't recognize links in document
one.pdf but Acrobat Reader 7.0 does.

But those which were created with OOo 1.1.4 and extendedPDF (two.pdf) are
recognized with links in evince. However, no browser will be opened with
evince but for example with xpdf from two.pdf.

Can I do something so that links and so on are always usable in evince?

I'm running evince 0.1.5 under KDE 3.3.2 (Kanotix ~ Debian/Sid).

Thanks in advance.

Stefan Roediger

--
Sparen beginnt mit GMX DSL: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

--
Handyrechnung zu hoch? Tipp: SMS und MMS mit GMX
Seien Sie so frei: Alle Infos unter http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freesms