Re: CLI debug flags

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 6:32 pm, Bill Dietrich via epiphany-list <epiphany-list gnome org> wrote:
What settings of the --gdk-debug and/or --gtk-debug options will
show just high-level events as Epiphany operates ?  I want to
see events such as "user clicked on a link", "new tab opened",
"user clicked on Save As", "Save As dialog opened", etc.
I can't seem to find a setting that will give those, and
not flood me with output about drawing and colors and
all kinds of very-low-level stuff.  "--gdk-debug=eventloop"
gives me no output at all.

I don't think there's any way to get what you want, sorry.