Re: WebApps functionality

I sent an email in reply to Jeremiah C. Foster and didn't CC to epiphany-list (I'm not used to mailing lists). Coincidentally, Michael Catanzaro addressed a lot of what I said:

On 15/04/20 17:55, David wrote:

On 15/04/20 17:28, Jeremiah C. Foster via epiphany-list wrote:
Using the distro package is smart, but it pushes users back to the
command line because GNOME Software doesn't have support for Epiphany
web apps. This means there are no icons viewable via GNOME Software,
the app doesn't show up at all and you cannot manage it. It makes
Epiphany web apps limited to something that is created on one user's
machine and not really useful as something you distribute.

Regards,

Jeremiah