WebApps functionality

Hello. Since there seam to be no official forum-like place to discuss Epiphany, make suggestions to devs and ask questions, I'm writing an email that fits all three categories, about the WebApps feature.

I find the feature quite amazing, it has the potencial to change how GNU/Linux users use the web. However, in my opinion, the WebApps system (like Epiphany itself) lacks a few options to be perfect. I believe in order to have all the web sites you frequently use as Gnome Web applications, the software would need the following options:

1. Easy to use WebApp backup and restore functions as well as WebApp sharing(can essentially be the same function);

2. Ability to do selective blocking for each WebApp
(For example: You make a WebApp > You allow it to connect to the main site's domain and, if necessary, it's javascript > You allow any strictly necessary 3rd party domains to connect (and the javacript of the ones that are really necessary) > You disable all other 3rd party domains. The result is a fast, convenient and private WebApp that doesn't track you or shows ads.);

3. Ability to make WebApps with dark mode (Like you would see using Firefox with DarkReader extension);

4. Some fingerprint spoofing and other advanced options would be nice but not essential.

With that in mind, allow me to ask some questions:

5. Is there any interest in implementing such features?

6. Is there any way of achieving some of the things I mentioned at the current state of the software? For example, by manually editting files? Points 2., 3. and 4. seam difficult, since there's no extensions support in Epiphany... Point 1. seams achievable through some manual file backups, but I haven't tried to do so.

7. If these features aren't something the project is interested in, are there any software alternatives that you recommend? I would much rather see it on Epiphany, but I don't seam to find any other viable libre alternative for making webapps either way.

8. I don't have extensive programming experience so I'm not sure, but wouldn't it be viable to have a pre-made WebApp template that one could edit with software like Glade or something specifically developed for that purpose? The idea would be to have the "base" WebApp readily available, that developers can then modify minor things like blocking, appearance or icon, in order to make and share a tailor made WebApp for a website.

Hope you don't mind my ramblings. Thank you for the good work to any devs reading.

David