Re: 3.32 will be amazing

On Tue, 5 Feb, 2019 at 1:41 PM, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro igalia com> wrote:
The 3.32 development cycle is mostly over, as we've entered the freeze period. I just wanted to say: this release is jam-packed with new stuff, certainly one of the biggest releases since I started using the browser back in 2012.

*vigorously presses the favourite button*

Thanks everyone for making the best browser around even better! :)

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>