3.32 will be amazing

Hi,

The 3.32 development cycle is mostly over, as we've entered the freeze period. I just wanted to say: this release is jam-packed with new stuff, certainly one of the biggest releases since I started using the browser back in 2012. Even though we had a couple major features that didn't quite make it in or might require freeze exceptions, it's still going to be amazing. Big thanks to everyone who's worked on it, especially:

* Jan-Michael, new maintainer, far too much to list
* Exalm, style and gestures
* AdriEn, adaptive mode and general UI improvements
* AdriAn, content extensions (future adblocker)
* Christian, DzlSuggestionEntry and DzlApplication
* Patrick, lots of infrastructure for future sandboxing

And of course to Igalia and Apple for keeping WebKit in good shape; Epiphany is nothing without WebKit. And to elementary and Purism, our existing and future primary distributors, respectively.

Sadly, all your contributions are making it quite difficult to write the NEWS file, and some days it's all I can do just to keep up with the merge requests and issue tracker, but I can accept these trade-offs. :)

Michael