Re: JavaScript Whitelist Configuration

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 4:06 AM, Hubert Wiedeke <info stackinside com> wrote:
I tried looking for possible solutions myself but to no avail.
Is there any reliable way to customise JavaScript behaviour with Gnome Web browser?
I would strongly appreciate any hints or configuration examples.

Nope, there is no way, sorry.

This has been a wishlist item for a long time, but it needs design (tricky because we can't expose too many technical details; I guess we would just filter scripts by hostname or security origin) and it needs a volunteer to implement it.

Michael