Re: Deprecation path for NPAPI plugins

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 3:40 PM, Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org> wrote:
I would say: the sooner the better. Keeping the GSetting for two more years will require you to keeping around and testing all the affected code paths. My recommendation would be to make sure that it doesn't end up in any more LTS releases of major distros from now on.

Unfortunately some people are still using certain plugins for various reasons, so I don't think we can do this without a significant migration period.

Michael