Re: Shift+click -> download feature

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 2:56 PM, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro igalia com> wrote:
Hi, To solve [1] we might need to remove the shift+click -> download feature, which doesn't exist in other browsers and seems to compete with flickr. Does anybody use this regularly and have an opinion on it?

I often use Save Link As from the context menu, but only rarely use Shift + Click.  I personally would be OK with it going away.

adam