Re: Shift+click -> download feature

On Fri, 20 Jan 2017 07:56:19 -0600, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro igalia com> wrote:

To solve [1] we might need to remove the shift+click -> download
feature, which doesn't exist in other browsers and seems to compete
with flickr. Does anybody use this regularly and have an opinion on it?

TBH, I didn't even knew there was such a feature... I think having only the
“Save Link As...” item in the context menu will just do fine for most people.

Cheers,

-­­
 🚋 Adrián