Re: Upcoming UI changes

El mar, 11-10-2016 a las 08:57 -0500, Michael Catanzaro escribió:
Hi,

On Tue, 2016-10-11 at 18:43 +0800, 藍挺瑋 wrote:

I think it is bad to show only the domain.

OK, enough people have complained about this aspect of the mockup
that
I have no plans to implement it.

Is it possible to keep the web page title shown in the header bar?
Most
desktop browsers show the title at the top of the window or using
it
as
the window title. It will be nice if Epiphany can keep this feature
because the URL is not always readable or useful.

I don't think so, there's not really any room for page title anymore.
Where would it go? Are page titles really important? I don't miss it
at
all.

I think they are important and I missed them a lot when we moved to use
a header bar with the location entry only. And enough people complained
at that time about it too.

Moving important functions such as viewing page source to the