Re: Upcoming UI changes

I think I'll take a ride in this thread... My name is Estêvão and I'm willing to contribute to epiphany development. Talked to Michael Catanzaro at IRC and he told me that the overview UI needed some love. So I want help with that, but I have seen a lot of designs and I'm not sure about which one is the current. So if anyone has anything to say about the design and functionalities that are wished for the overview, please take your turn.

Thanks!

Estêvão Samuel Procópio Amaral