Re: Epiphany

On Tue, 2016-09-27 at 14:01 +0000, Glezman, Greg wrote:
Hi,

I'm using your browse and some things don't seem to match the
documentation.
How can I find the "file" menu?

The top bar contains only "Web".

Thanks
Greg

Hi,

Indeed, the documentation is somewhat outdated, but the file menu was
removed long before the current documentation was written. Can you tell
us where you found a reference to it in the documentation so I can
update it?

If there's some particular menu item that you're trying to get to, let
us know and we can point you to where it is now.

Thanks,

Michael