Re: can not see all the icons

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 3:55 AM, Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra gnome org> wrote:
Actually --nodeps only skips checking system dependencies. It doesn't stop jhbuild from building ephy dependencies. The issue is that adwaita-icon-theme is not a (direct nor indirect) dependency of epiphany. We might want to correct that.

Hi!

It's actually a soft dependency of GTK+, so it will be built unless you opt out of soft dependencies with ignore_suggests = false. Nothing in gnome-apps has a direct dependency on adwaita-icon-theme. The only app in core with that dependency declared is evince. So I would leave it be.

The intro to jhbuild wiki page used to advise people add ignore_suggests = True to their jhbuildrcs, which was bad advice for newcomers. I removed that advice, so hopefully over time this will happen less.

Michael