Re: remember password doesn't work well

On Fri, 2015-01-09 at 18:48 +1100, Michael Gratton wrote:
On Thu, 8 Jan, 2015 at 8:30 PM, Renart <spaceshuttle2009 gmail com>
wrote:
I am testing the epiphany recently, and I found that remember
password function did not work sometimes. For example, when the login
form was filled in the html file by using javascript or when the
login form was in an iframe.

I am wandering that if the remember password mechanism is OK.

Which version are you using? It seems to be much improved in 3.14 -
perhaps you should try that out.

And if that still doesn't work, please report bugs in bugzilla.gnome.org
telling us the URLs where the code doesn't work as expected for you =)

Cheers,
--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns gnome org>
GNOME Project