Re: Security bounties on Web bugs

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 6:32 PM, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro igalia com> wrote:
I think think could all be lumped under improving EphyCertificateDialog, the thing you see when you click the View Certificate button in the security popover.

One more note: more general certificate management features (e.g. importing a new root cert) should be explicitly out of scope for Epiphany, since we use the operating system's certificate store rather than our own private store like Firefox does. Those features either belong in Seahorse, or a new app written to replace Seahorse.