Re: Security bounties on Web bugs

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 3:16 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
The first of the two is to have HTTPS-everywhere by default (see the EFF plugin for Firefox for an idea[2]). Optionally, it could also refuse mixed-page content (https site loading http content) with an overwritable warning or similar. We would like to propose a bounty of USD 500.00 for full implementation and merging of the feature. So our questions are: is this something which you would be willing to accept in Web? Do you consider the bounty to be suitable based on the difficulty of the issue?

Actually, they seem to have a fairly complex format for creating rules [1]. That would be a more difficult project than I originally assumed.

[1] https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere/atlas/domains/gnome.org.html