Touch scroll in 3.12?

Hello,

I read on a few Linux news sites that WebkitGTK 2.4.0 has touch support and someone from the GNOME team (or at least he was very familiar with the insights of GNOME development) told me Epiphany 3.12 was supposed to get touch scroll enabled using WebkitGTK 2.4.0 (and he sent me a link to a bug report about it as well, which was set to resolved). But touch scroll doesn't work at all in 3.12 3.10 works, regarding a touch screen, exactly the same as 3.10

How come it's not enabled yet? Or am I missing something? I'm using GNOME Shell (and Epiphany) 3.12 on Arch Linux. And if support got postponed in Epiphany, when will support land?

Regards,
Heimen Stoffels