Re: DuckDuckGo and Adblock

On Tue, 2013-11-05 at 21:48 +0100, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
Hi all,

I noticed that the integrated ad blocker in Epiphany also blocks ads on
DuckDuckGo. Of course, it's doing exactly what it's supposed to do, but
given that DDG is the new default search engine, shouldn't there be a
way to make an ad blocking exception for it? Personally, I don't really
mind the unobtrusive ads on DDG or them getting a bit more revenue, even
though I wish to block ads in general.

Yes, that is a good point. Could you please file a bug about this?

Claudio