GSoC Project: Archive Integration

Hi, I am Ting-Wei Lan. I am working on the Google Summer of Code
project to integrate archives support into GNOME.

There is some information about the project:
1. Google Melange project page:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/lantw44/22001
2. wiki.gnome.org
https://wiki.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2013/Projects/TingWeiLan_GnomeArchives

Automatic archives extraction for Epiphany is almost completed now! It
can detect whether a file is an archive,
and automatically create necessary directories with correct names. My
code is available at the following sites:
1. http://www.tfcis.org/~lantw44/cgit/cgit.cgi/gsoc2013-epiphany/
2. https://github.com/lantw44/gsoc2013-epiphany

All codes related to archives are in the `autoarchive' directory. It
does not depend on Epiphany, so it can be
used in other projects.