Some praise for the project from an IRC channel visitor

Hey,

Not sure if the people who have done the majority of this great work was
on IRC at the time, so I thought I'd pass it on:

<diogocampos> Hi, everyone.
<diogocampos> I just want to congratulate everyone involved for having
changed the default search engine in Gnome Web.
<diogocampos> I don't speak English, so the previous sentence may be
confusing :P
<diogocampos> Put simple: Gnome Web + New UI + Webkit2 + Integrated Ad
Block + Default DuckDuckGo = Rocks :)
<diogocampos> Using as my main browser for a while. Just thank you.

And thank you from me too =D

Cheers,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns gnome org>