Re: Compiling Extension code

El mar, 20-11-2012 a las 15:36 -0500, Brian Bartholomew escribió:

> We started out simply, and just tried to make a simple change to an
> extension that already exists. We ran the Configure.ac file after
> making some changes to the code, and it didn't seem to do anything. We
> can't find documentation on how to do this, so any direction would be
> appreciated.

Truth be told the procedure is a bit obscure. But, anyway, it would be
much easier if you could share a copy of your working code on github or
gitorious websites.

That way we can comment on the changes and guide you more effectively.

May I ask what are you specifically implementing? Maybe you could work
directly on Epiphany!

Diego