Re: A clutter based Epiphany, maybe?

Hello Xan,

I should had done some gimps to demonstrate :(
I' am saying for a shell build-in browser that would be always running silently on the desktop.
For example, the desktop wallpaper could be an href to wallpapers.gnome.org/mywallpapers/12, and additionally you could run some html5 widgets
as href for example, widgets.gnome.org/mywidgets, and manage them similarly as shell extensions, on extensions.gnome.org

Moreover you could browsing via the desktop. Typing google.com on desktop, renders google.com directly on your desktop. You could have overview for web pages (tabs), as you know have overview for windows, overview for favorites as you have overview for apps etc..

Not GTK at all.

By the way, nice demo on youtube...

- alex