A clutter based Epiphany, maybe?

Hello there,

First of all, congratulations about Epiphany 3.4, that I really like it, specially on full screen mode, with hidden control bar.
However, I am a bit concerned about the future of Epiphany, as I don't see it to make any impact, not even on small Distros.
While Gnome Developers do amazing things on Shell & Boxes, it seems that they ignore the most important piece of a complete
OS, the web-browser.

I realize that Epiphany wants to be a simple and lightweight browser, but it ends up as a poor featured browser, unusable for web surfing.
To be honest, I am not quite sure if Epiphany would catch up with Chromium & Firefox in the near future -if ever,  and that makes me to
wonder if there is a purpose of existence for this project.

Well, you all know the critical importance of a web-browser, that nowdays maybe is the browser that defines the OS, and not the
OS that defines the browser - and by browser I mean the whole browser/internet experience.

Bringing on my mind some aspects ..

- Web Browse isn't a menu based App, not quite a need for GTK Widgets
- Clutter, Mutter / Shell are very closed projects
- Gnome Devs are doing Clutter
- There is already a Clutter webkit
- Shell manages the Desktop
- Google's native client approach

..I have this "maybe" is time for a Clutter based web-browser.

A full screen, (silent until you use it) web-browser  that will run always on the top of the Desktop, a browser that even could handle Desktop wallpapers (with online Sync), and a browser that would run HTML5 apps as a widgets on your Desktop.

Can you imagine the possibilities and the advantages on this approach (rhetorical question)?

I think that you own the infrastructure, and you are willing to do innovative eye-candy things :)

Thanx,
- alex