Re: epiphany-list Digest, Vol 95, Issue 4

> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 20:51:08 -0600
> From: Albert Wagner <albertwagner cox net>
> To: epiphany-list gnome org <epiphany-list gnome org>
> Subject: Topic names on tool bar
>
> I am a new user.  When I attempt to get a tool bar with topic names, I
> instead get simply an ellipsis and down arrow. How may I get a tool bar
> with topic names?

What distribution are you using, and what Epiphany version?  More
specifically, is the desktop environment Gnome 3?  I noticed the same
issue when I switched from Debian 6 (squeeze), gnome 2, to Debian
unstable (sid), gnome 3.

This issue may have been fixed in the latest version of Epiphany:

http://live.gnome.org/Epiphany/Downloads#Binaries
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/query.cgi?product=epiphany

(I have installed another distro, Trisquel 5.0 STS (Dagda), and use
ABrowser now)