Re: No Tool-Bars.

Hi Dave,

> There are no tool-bars and a quick look through the docs tell me there should be.

Sorry, the doc is far from up to date. I started working on this but some work is still needed
and I've not even submited anything yet.

You cannot configure the toolbar anymore, but you can still access the features.
There is now two menus : the application-wide menu (bookmarks, history, quit) and the
current-page menu allowing other features.

> I have to settle for the older GTK fallback which non-access to flash

I think because of gtk2-only flash, you cannot use the adobe plugin. but i'm not dev. You can use
open source project like "gnash" or "lightspark" and also some sites allows to leverage HTML5
(I believe epiphany handles all HTML5 videos codec).

You can look at https://live.gnome.org/Epiphany/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

Someone : should the new doc include something about nsplugin wrapper, and maybe some codec + flash section on
a "common issues" page ? I believe it would be nice.

Regards

Pierre-Yves