No Tool-Bars.

Greetings all.

I've just installed Mageia 2 to have a look and thought I'd check out Epiphany.

There are no tool-bars and a quick look through the docs tell me there should be.
There doesn't appear to be any reference to them in the docs except for the fact that they should be there.

I'm running a Gnome desktop, so things should be compatible, even though it's on an old Pentium 4 and can't run Gnome3, and I have to settle for the older GTK fallback which non-access to flash clued me into. I've got to chase down a way of installing nspluginwrapper to amend that apparently. I've tried right clicking on the current toolbar which generally gives access to configuration of tool-bars in other apps, but not in this case.
All I have access to are the front and back arrows, the 'Web' link on the right hand side and the settings cog on the right. I get no joy through those or through a right click menu access on the page.
It's specific to Epiphany which gives me the hint that it's the browser and not the O.S.
Thanks for any time and trouble you may care to take,

Dave.