Re: DuckDuckGo as a search option in Epiphany?

Hello Xan,

Thanks for your email.

Would these work?  https://duckduckgo.com/?q={{search}}&t=epiphany
Also, here is the standard OpenSearch plugin: https://duckduckgo.com/opensearch_ssl.xml

> - If you want to replace what search engine is used when you enter
> something in the url location and press enter, you can change
> org.gnome.epiphany.keyword-search-url, which also defaults to Google.

I am not sure I understand.  Are you saying we should get DuckDuckGo added to Gnome?

Thanks!
Prakash