Epiphany issue with Tornado 2.2 server

Hi!

I really like the web application mode and have been using it for running IPython notebooks [1]. Unfortunately after the upgrade of Tornado server (dependency of IPython notebook) from 2.1.1 to 2.2, the notebooks stopped working in Epiphany (I tried 3.2.1 and 3.0.4).

Here's how to reproduce the problem: after you install ipython 0.12 [2], run "$ BROWSER=epiphany ipython notebook". A new Epiphany window will open. Click "New notebook" button. The new notebook will open in a new window and then error will appear:

Websocket connection to
ws://127.0.0.1:8888/kernels/9645b519-b50f-4adf-aeca-5f08b012003d could not
be established. You will NOT be able to run code. Your browser may not be
compatible with the websocket version in the server, or if the url does not
look right, there could be an error in the server's configuration.

In Chromium and Firefox there are no problems, so I decided to first ask you guys if you have any clue what might be the problem.

[1] http://blog.fperez.org/2012/01/ipython-notebook-historical.html
[2] http://ipython.org/ipython-doc/rel-0.12/install/index.html