Problem with pasting text into some CMS inputs

I'm running Fedora 18 with epiphany 3.6.1. I've been using epiphany on my laptop for a couple of releases now, and decided to see if I could use it as my primary browser on my work desktop. One of the things I do is update one of our company websites built on Wordpress. Using epiphany, I'm discovered some issues with the CMS editor built into Wordpress (a modified version of CKeditor, I believe).

The first thing I notice was that middle-clicking to paste selected content into the WYSIWYG editor field does not work. It works fine with standard HTML input fields. I decided that wasn't a dealbreaker (as convenient as the feature is).

The other thing that I noticed is a bit more disruptive, especially as it seems to be unpredictable as to when it will happen. If I have been inputting a number of stories, pasting content from LibreOffice or gEdit into the Add Post page, I may at some point find that when I copy some text for a new post, what gets pasted is the previous text I had copied. Here's a summary:

1. Copy block of text from LO or text editor
2. Paste into new post form on Wordpress
3. submit post, and start a new post
4. Copy new block of text from LO or text editor
5. Paste into form - what appears is the text from step 1

If I switch back to LO or gEdit and select Paste, the text I copied in step 4 is pasted. I can try to reselect/copy some arbitrary block of text, but the same block of text from step 1 is what shows up. Only restarting epiphany will allow new text to be pasted.

For a while now I have assumed it was only Wordpress that was affected, but today I had the same thing happen with gmail's compose window (both the traditional compose page, and the new popup).

I haven't found anything like this in bugzilla, and was wondering if anyone else has seen this?

Thanks,
Michael Knepher