Re: Set Zoom and Auto Cookie Cleaning Possible in Epithany

Hello Lee,

Lee Gold schreef op 31.07.2012 02:25:

Using Xubuntu 11.10, Epipthany 3.04 which is the version in the
repositories.

That's an obsolete version already -- try upgrading to 3.4!

Is there a way to lock zoom of browser at 120%. I have a very Hi_res
laptop screen and need the zoom set for all pages.

With gnome-tweak-tool you can increase the font scaling factor for the entire desktop.
It will also work for Epiphany.

Alternatively, in the Preferences you can specify a user stylesheet.
Enter this:

body {
        font-size: 120% !important;
}

and save.

Is there a way to when I close Epipthany privacy data will be deleted.
Like cookies are cleaned when you close automatically?

You can start a private instance with 'epiphany -p'.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen