How launch Epiphany

I have installed WindowMaker as my desktop (from source code) and I want
use the Epiphany browser. But each time I try launch it I get the error:

WARNING **: Unable to connect to session bus: Failed to connect to
socket /tmp/dbus-LEIgpjeQzr: Connection refused

I suppose this is because WindowMaker don't launch the gnome daemons.
But if I launch the dbus daemon I still get the same error. Some advice
about how get Epiphany? Or how parameters I need pass to launch dbus?
Thanks in advance.