Re: A big thank you

me-too +1 in the worst way here :D

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 18:34, Sven Arvidsson <sa whiz se> wrote:
On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 20:10 +0100, Christian von Kietzell wrote:
> At first I was impressed by some of its features and its browsing speed.
> Despite both of them using Webkit as their base Epiphany just doesn't
> feel as snappy for some webpages. Scrolling speed is particularly slow
> on a website I'm maintaining for my brother's girlfriend's business (I
> can supply you with the address for testing purposes if necessary).

I have also noticed a few sites that's slow to the point of being
unusable in Epiphany - but I recently tried Webkit from git and it was
much much faster. So these issues are being taken care of :)

Otherwise, I'd like to join you in praising Epiphany, especially in how
easy it is to get used to and hard to let go off!

unfortunately, Epiphany keeps crashing on me, while writing an email, during window management.. all the time..
It might be the Ubuntu Alpha i'm working with here.. I would like to get rid of the other browsers eventually, i don't need them once Epiphany stops crashing all the time.